- Build and construct 3D models using movement to explore built form.
- Self discovery movement which will connect with 3D built form.
- Transform descriptive words into physical 3D models.
- Explore plans and elevations using LEGO.
Workshop to be facilitated by Sammi Hayim:
Sammi has a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science. She decided she wanted to pursue her creative passions and enrolled in Architecture. She has just completed her first year and was awarded the Dean’s Scholar award for her work.
As Tracey’s daughter (founder of Live Love Learn), she grew up surrounded by creativity. She was a student of Live Love Learn since it’s conception, and then began working there throughout high school. She studied visual arts for HSC and received a band 6 for her major work, which explored the intersection between art and science. She has conducted her own art classes for teenagers from their home. As part of her university degree, she is constantly building architectural models, and loves creating unique artworks out of them. She attends life-drawing classes and host clay nights at home with my friends.
She is in love with what she does and applies her logical and creative mind.
- $120 Per Day Per Child
- $222 Per Day for One Child and a Sibling
What to bring
- Morning tea and lunch + wear old clothes + sunblock + sun hat