Join us for our fun Autumn holiday art classes in our new studio! We have different themes and activities every morning and afternoon so you can choose the morning or the afternoon session ($65 each) or stay the whole day ($110 with free supervision over the lunch-hour)
Morning Session (9am – 12pm): SMALL WORLDS CLAY WORKSHOP
Make your own imaginary world using clay – fill it with tiny houses, trees, toadstools, flowers anything you wish. Decorate your small world with a range of colourful craft materials. Children will have “free clay play” if time allows. NOTE: clay will not be fired or glazed.
Afternoon Session (1pm – 4pm): OTT PAPER LANTERNS WORKSHOP
Decorate Chinese paper lanterns any way you wish as long as it’s over-the-top! We’ll be adding tissue paper shapes, fake flowers, watercolour paint, streamers, ribbons, sequins, glitter, you name it!
We also offer “post” care options 4pm-5pm ($20). Note during these periods we provide supervision only, kids play games, free drawing etc
- Learn to hand-build and decorate using paper (airdry) clay
- Learn the technical skill of joining clay by scoring & slurrying
- Create an amazingly decorated paper lantern using lots of materials
- Qualified friendly educators and a warm encouraging environment
- Art shirts are provided
- Take home some awesome kid-made art
If you have a Creative Kids Voucher, please email us at email@example.com to use it for this class
What to bring
- * A packed lunch, morning tea and any other snacks (nut free), water
- Wear old clothes as it can get messy!