Kid’s CakePOP Holiday class is the perfect opportunity for individuals or groups of children who wish to create amazing treats to impress all their friends and family!
Voted TOP 10 Kid’s Activity in NSW.
CAKE POP CLASS will run for 1.5 hours. Please choose between two time slots when checking out:
- 1pm – 2:30pm
- 3pm – 4:30pm
CakePOP class includes:
- How to properly prepare cakePOPs from rolled dough
- The techniques of dipping cakePOPs using Belgian chocolate
- Simple decorating techniques including sprinkles and CCC fondant shapes
- Using silicone chocolate molds and fondant cutters to create timeless embellishments (time and skill permitting)
- Working with a variety of colours
- A reusable box to take away
- Certificate of Completion
- Class Size is up to 15 students
- Skill Level: Basic
- The course price includes all baking ingredients & materials, all sugarcraft tools, equipment, refreshments and, of course, your box of treats to take home.
- Parents can leave their young chefs for the duration of the class and are more than welcome to wait in their café or browse the local shops. Parents or guardians may also attend this class for the Junior Chef price of $60.
- Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Car park, Raglan Street
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, please click here.
What to bring
- Due to health & safety regulations, all students are required to have hair neatly tied back at all times.
- Wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes. Do not wear warm and bulky clothing as it may get hot during the class.