Art lover child will have fulfilling days at our studio with range of art programs including drawing, painting, sculpture and clay works. We set different programs each days with 2 to 4 projects. Our garden is a perfect place to have rest, play and have lunch during the day. It is also a house to chickens and guinea pigs, we will have feeding and drawing sessions during the day.
Extended hours are available 9am – 10am and 4pm – 5pm at $10 per hour
HALF DAY Workshops (1-4pm): 15th, 17th and 24th April
FULL DAY Workshops (10am-4pm): 16th, 18th, 23rd, 26th and 29th April
We are happy to combine morning Sewing workshops (10 am – 12 pm) with 1 – 4 pm Art workshops. Lunch time 12 – 1 pm will be included in the fee. The workshops are for primary school children.
- There are no workshop activities during the extended hour period for long days.
- Workshops run everyday except during weekends and holidays.
- Workshop will run on 29 April during Pupil Free Day.
What to bring
- * A packed lunch, morning tea and any other snacks (nut free), water
- Wear old clothes as it can get messy!