Drop your kids off at our super-creative kids art workshops these July school holidays! Our workshops are a wonderful antidote to too much screen-time and nurture your child’s creativity. Perfect for arty siblings ages 4-12.
Taught by Art Educators Ester Sarkadi-Clarke & Danielle Falk.
MORNING: FREE CLAY PLAY!
Celebrate the last day of the holidays with our Free Clay Play morning! Learn the basic building blcoks in clay – pinchpots, coils & slabs, and then make & decorate whatever you want!
AFTERNOON: CRAZY PARTY HATS
Celebrate the last day of the holidays with our crazy party hats workshop! In true LGS style, we will be using a feast of materials to create big & beautiful party hats covered in bright decorations.
- Learn the basics of hand-building in ceramics: pinch pots, slabs & joining skills
- Decorate your clay sculpture using a variety of materials
- Learn how to create a hat using paper, folding & joining methods
- Qualified friendly educators and a warm encouraging environment
- Art shirts are provided
- Take home some awesome kid-made art
- Lunchtime supervision is included when booking a full day workshop.
- Breaks are outdoors at the playground on Gilderthorpe Avenue, with a picnic & play in Varna Park at lunchtime – weather permitting.
- Parking is usually available in Hooper street (East & West), Gilderthorpe avenue and nearby Roberts Ave
- For the provider’s T&C including cancellation policy, click here.
- NSW Creative Kids voucher :
- You may use a Creative Kids Voucher for this class. Please click on the USE NSW VOUCHER button to submit your voucher details. We will forward the details to the activity provider.
- Please book the class at regular price. The activity provider will get in touch with you directly on how you will be reimbursed for the rebate.
What to bring
- A packed lunch, morning tea and any other snacks (nut free), water
- Wear old clothes as it can get messy!