Drop your kids off at our super-creative kids art workshops these July school holidays! Our workshops are a wonderful antidote to too much screen-time and nurture your child’s creativity. Perfect for arty siblings ages 4-12.
Taught by Art Educators Ester Sarkadi-Clarke & Danielle Falk.
MORNING: SOFT SCULPTURES
Make a GIANT soft sculpture entirely made of paper. This is a guaranteed “no sew” project with really fun results that kids love.
AFTERNOON: RECYCLED TINKER TOYS
Raid our stash of broken toys and recyclables to make your own “tinker toy”. Reimagine plastics, CDs, wire, feathers, wood, cardboard, tape, string, pipecleaners, googly eyes and much more into something new.
- Create a vibrant soft sculpture from paper using simple techniques
- Tinker with a variety of recycled materials & broken toys to create something new
- Learn to join different materials effectively
- Qualified friendly educators and a warm encouraging environment
- Art shirts are provided
- Take home some awesome kid-made art
- Lunchtime supervision is included when booking a full day workshop.
- Breaks are outdoors at the playground on Gilderthorpe Avenue, with a picnic & play in Varna Park at lunchtime – weather permitting.
- Parking is usually available in Hooper street (East & West), Gilderthorpe avenue and nearby Roberts Ave
- For the provider’s T&C including cancellation policy, click here.
- NSW Creative Kids voucher :
- You may use a Creative Kids Voucher for this class. Please click on the USE NSW VOUCHER button to submit your voucher details. We will forward the details to the activity provider.
- Please book the class at regular price. The activity provider will get in touch with you directly on how you will be reimbursed for the rebate.
What to bring
- A packed lunch, morning tea and any other snacks (nut free), water
- Wear old clothes as it can get messy!