An excursion not to be missed for young adventurers and natural history buffs this school holiday! Compete in a treasure hunting trail amongst the dinosaurs and artefacts at the Australian Museum and visit the famous Long Gallery filled with 200 of the museum’s best treasures of the natural world.
Come join Beyond Distinction’s fun and educational school holiday programs!
By enrolling your child in Beyond Distinction’s school holiday program you are not just signing them up to keep them amused, you are selecting a program which gives them a chance to try out something new in a fun and nurturing environment, as well as build on skills acquired throughout the school term.
Their experienced coaches and educators are on hand to engage your child in a world of fun. Little do they know they’ll be learning something along the way – even better
- Excursion is via train – children will need to bring their own OPAL Card.
- Early bird pricing of $105 / child per day ends on 19 June (normal price of $120 / child per day)!
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- Excursion via train – children to bring their own OPAL Card
- Morning tea (10am) and Afternoon tea (3pm) are provided.
- Packed lunch
- Wear closed shoes
- Water bottle