WATER & LIFE
Connect with your inner self through meditation and a creative movement practice with Kayla Tomé.
Create a collaborative water pond using mixed media.
Discuss the concept of water & life and the importance of our precious resource.
Create your own origami waterlily and lilypad to place on our pond.
You get to take home your origami pieces.
WHAT ARE OUR WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
We equip kids with the essential tools to be successful students and leaders.
Your kids will experience…
- Freedom to be and express themselves without fear of judgement
- Creative and innovative ways of problem solving
- The power of collaboration and communication
- The power of taking time to connect with their inner wisdom
- The power and joy of Independent thinking
Kids today feel the pressure to perform and that they are rushed to do a lot. Our kids are experiencing greater anxiety and depression at exceedingly young ages.
They’re not learning the full tool set needed to both compete and excel in today’s world. Instead, we are just teaching our kids to do more.
We aren’t human doings…
We are human beings!
Our July workshops focus on creating an optimal space to create and problem solve, learning to trust themselves and their intuition.
We encourage independent thinking where children get in touch with their personal rhythm. With thinking groups and pairs we stimulate their imagination and encourage socialisation and collaboration.
Imagine what it would be like if you felt completely free to trust yourself to take risks, experiment and have fun.
- Early Bird Pricing until 21June save $20
- Sibling discount $10 early bird ($190 for two children)
What to bring
- Morning tea and lunch + wear old clothes + sunblock + sun hat