The ASC Hockey Camp at UNSW in Sydney features a three day coaching program in all facets of hockey with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced hockey coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
- The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
- Innovative program covering all facets of hockey, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
- Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
- Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
- Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
- Written coaches report with great feedback
- Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
- The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing hockey
Sample day session:
9:00 — Structured Warm-up
9:10 — Defensive Skills Session
10:00 — Drinks Break
10:10 – Midfield skills session
11:00 — Specialist Player Coaching Session
11:50 — Lunch
12:30 — Agility Session with Technology
1:10 — Attacking Skills Session
2:00 — Drinks Break
2:10 — Video Record and Analysis Session
2:55 — Structured Warm Down
- This is a 3 day camp. All 3 days must be attended.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, please click here.
Can children be grouped with their friends?
Yes, grouping can be arranged to suit age, ability and friends — just let us know the names of any friends that are attending when booking. And don’t worry if there are no friends attending — new friends will be made at camp!
Can children be grouped with their sibling?
What to bring
- Comfortable sports clothing
- Lunch and snacks in a clearly named lunch box or bag (lunch should not consist of any nuts or nut products). We will provide fruit and drinks daily, please bring your own drink bottle each day.