This fun program will expose the children to a healthy combination of soccer, footy and lots more. Dribbling, passing, shooting, learning the right techniques and games are all part of our great program! Your kids will walk away with a truly unforgettable sports experience.
The Junior GoGo Holiday Activities are a great way for kids to be entertained during school holidays – they’re an excellent opportunity to staying fit and healthy, making new friends and most importantly having fun! Bondi Public School has a new artificial surface and is great for indoor and outdoor activities. Each day will have a different program to keep all the children active, interested and all the while learning new skills!
Just make sure the kids have a good night sleep so they are energised for a fun-filled day!
- Try out different sports with soccer, footy and lots more!
- Dribbling, passing, shooting, technique and games are all included!
- Expert tuition from an experienced Junior GoGo teacher!
- Sunscreen will be provided.
- Prizes for players of the Day!
- Great location with both outdoor (synthetic field) and indoor (hall) facilities.
- After care available from 8am-9am and 3pm-4pm.
- Sign in – Sign out: Please sign in at the table in front of the school hall with our GoGo coaches.Your child can not leave without being signed out so please make sure you sign before leaving.
- Wet Weather: No matter what the weather is like, the drop off and pick up will be at Bondi Public School, as we have an undercover area and sports hall. We will have an indoor wet weather program in the school hall.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- Recess & Lunch incl lots of fruits! (Children are very active all day so make sure they have enough healthy snacks and lunch)
- Water bottle (they can refill it through the day)
- Wear hat or Cap, runners, swimmers and/ or spare clothes