The NSW Rugby Union Camp in Hunters Hill on the North Shore in Sydney features a three day coaching program in all facets of rugby union with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced rugby union coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards, which includes:
- 3 Days coaching from 9am-3pm, total of 18 hours coaching
- Specialist sessions in all the skills of rugby union
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
- Quality facilities, and all equipment provided
- Free group photograph signed by camp Coaching Director
- Video analysis using state of the art digital video coaching software
- Unique written coaches reports with great feedback
Sample day session:
9:00 — Structured Warm-up
9:10 — Defensive Skills Session
10:00 — Drinks Break
10:10 – Midfield skills session
11:00 — Specialist Player Coaching Session
11:50 — Lunch
12:30 — Agility Session with Technology
1:10 — Attacking Skills Session
2:00 — Drinks Break
2:10 — Video Record and Analysis Session
2:55 — Structured Warm Down
- This is a 3 day camp. All 3 days must be attended.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, please click here.
Can children be grouped with their friends?
Yes, grouping can be arranged to suit age, ability and friends — just let us know the names of any friends that are attending when booking. And don’t worry if there are no friends attending — new friends will be made at camp!
Can children be grouped with their sibling?
What to bring
- Comfortable sports clothing
- Lunch and snacks in a clearly named lunch box or bag (lunch should not consist of any nuts or nut products). We will provide fruit and drinks daily, please bring your own drink bottle each day.