The NSW Rugby Union Camp in Daceyville in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney features a three day coaching program in all facets of rugby union with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced rugby union coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards, which includes:
- 3 Days coaching from 9am-3pm, total of 18 hours coaching
- Specialist sessions in all the skills of rugby union
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
- Quality facilities, and all equipment provided
- Free group photograph signed by camp Coaching Director
- Video analysis using state of the art digital video coaching software
- Unique written coaches reports with great feedback
Guest Coach: Alex Newsome
Alex Newsome is an Australian rugby union player who plays as a outside back for the Super Rugby team the New South Wales Waratahs. He previously played for the Western Force. He has also represented Australia in the under 20’s team. Alex can’t wait to meet you all and pass on his expertise during the upcoming holidays.
NOTE: This is a 3 day camp, 15, 16 & 17 April must be attended.
What to bring
- Comfortable sports clothing
- Lunch and snacks in a clearly named lunch box or bag (lunch should not consist of any nuts or nut products). We will provide fruit and drinks daily, please bring your own drink bottle each day.