Paris International Cooking School provides two cooking workshops designed for teenagers during school holidays — the General Cooking Workshop in the morning and Pastry & Cake Workshop in the afternoon. The workshops are fully practical, students in group of four are fully involved from food preparation, cooking to serving. The workshops are not cooking demos, students are not sitting there and watching the instructors.
Each day, the student will learn to cook 3 dishes (recipes) during morning General Cooking Workshop and 3 desserts (recipes) during the afternoon Pastry & Cake Workshop. All the dishes will be made from scratch and will be 100% done by students from preparing the ingredients to actual cooking. This will be followed by a meal (in the front room).
At end of each Workshop, students will also need to clean up all the cooking equipment and dishes they used.
Teacher: Mr. Laurent Villoing
Teenager’s General Cooking Workshop (10:30am – 1:00pm)
In a small group, students will learn to prepare a range of soups, starters, main courses, side dishes and desserts. All cooked food will be consumed by students during lunch. Students can also take leftovers home.
MENU : Day 1 – Cyprus, Day 2 – Russia, Day 3 – Ireland, Day 4 – French, Day 5 – Luxembourg
Teenager Pastry & Cake Workshop (2:00pm – 4:30pm)
In a small group, students will learn to prepare pastry, cakes, cream, dessert, petit four and much more. Some to be enjoyed during afternoon tea, while the rest to be taken home.
MENU : Day 1 – France, Day 2 – UK, Day 3 – Italy, Day 4 – North America, Day 5 – Germany & Austria
- $250 for 5 half day workshops – includes a personalized apron and all ingredients.
- $430 per student if enrolled in both workshops (only one apron will be given) — save $70!
- For safety reasons, the minimum age for the workshop is 10 years old. No upper age limit.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, please click here.
What to bring
- A personalised apron is provided for all students
- If attending full day workshop, a book or a portable gaming device for reading or playing during lunch break
- Students are required to bring two tea towels, plastic food containers (for leftover food) and wear fully closed flat shoes.