These workshops are incredibly fun for all ages and levels! They get a lot done in the longer format class, and the kids always have the time of their lives!
The workshops feature:
- Airtrack Tumbling, From Rolls through to Aerials all of our students are challenged in an age and level appropriate way.
- Partner tricks and Balances, we use swing dancing, sports acro and cheer skills to help the kids make friends and learn to operate as a team.
- Challenges and competitions, we’ve found fun ways to teach hand balancing and get the kids to increase their strength and flexibility without feeling left out.
- Limbo, Handstand comps, wheelbarrow races, and high jump.
For the Full Day Workshop option:
- Lunch is provided – Healthy Sandwiches, Sushi, Popcorn, Muesli Bars, Fruit, Jelly as well as plenty of awesome snacks and a couple of treats!
- Slime making Workshop and or Craft Workshop! Leave the mess to us!
- Breaking and Popping and Locking!
- We are proud to have a few special guest teachers who specialize in Hip Hop Acro and Tricking!
- Acro Dance and Routine Work. We give the kids creative time and guidance on creating their own Acro Performances.
- Professional Photos! High-Quality HD photos uploaded to a Private Parent DropBox Folder, so you and your kids can treasure their Acro Memories!
- The workshops are very well equipped with many air tracks, mats and apparatus to keep the kids safe and happy.
- The workshops are well paced and plenty of snack/ drink breaks happen throughout the day.
- There is a ‘Show and Tell’ for the parents at 11:45AM and 2:45PM and photos of all of your child’s achievements on the day are available.
- After Care until 5pm now available for $40. Click on After-Care option when checking out.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- Please pack a large water bottle and if your child is fussy- a couple of snacks. No nuts
- We provide lunch!!! Healthy Sandwiches, Popcorn, Muesli Bars, Fruit and Jelly as well as plenty of awesome snacks and a couple of treats.
- What to Wear; Comfortable athletic clothing and a jumper in case it gets cold. We always ask for bare feet, and hair to be tied back securely.