These workshops are incredibly fun for all ages and levels! We get a lot done in our full day workshops and the kids always have the time of their lives! Our Full day workshops feature:
- Airtrack Tumbling, From Rolls through to Aerials all of our students are challenged in an age and level appropriate way
- Partner tricks and Balances, we use swing dancing, sports acro and cheer skills to help the kids make friends and learn to operate as a team.
- Challenges and competitions, we’ve found fun ways to teach hand balancing and get the kids to increase their strength and flexibility without feeling left out. Limbo, Handstand comps, wheelbarrow races and high jump.
- Breaking and Popping and Locking!
We are proud to have a few special guest teachers who specialise in Hip Hop Acro and Tricking! + Acro Dance and Routine Work We give the kids creative time and guidance on creating their own Acro Performances. + Professional Photos! High Quality HD photos uploaded to a Private Parent DropBox Folder, so you and your kids can treasure their Acro Memories!
Our workshops are very well equipped with many airtracks, mats and apparatus to keep the kids safe and happy. Our workshops are well paced and we offer plenty of snack/ drink breaks throughout.
We always offer ‘Show and Tell’ for the parents at 2:45pm and film/ photograph all of your child’s achievements on the day
++ We provide lunch!!! +++ Healthy Sandwiches, Popcorn, Muesli Bars, Fruit and Jelly as well as plenty of awesome snacks and a couple of treats.
What to bring
- Please pack a large water bottle and if your child is fussy- a couple of snacks. No nuts
- We provide lunch!!! Healthy Sandwiches, Popcorn, Muesli Bars, Fruit and Jelly as well as plenty of awesome snacks and a couple of treats.
- What to Wear; Comfortable athletic clothing and a jumper in case it gets cold. We always ask for bare feet, and hair to be tied back securely.