AERIALS MASTER CLASS – 9am to 12 pm
A three hour Master Class designed to get you your Side Aerial (Barani), or Front Aerial for the first time.
Perfect for students that want to clean up and heighten their aerials and work on some spectacular variations like Turning Baranis, Axe Kick Aerials, Suicides, Websters, and many many more!
- Front and Back Walkover, Barani (If the students want to learn a Front Aerial) or a martial Arts Aerial (Butterfly Kick.)
BACK SPRING AND BACK TUCK MASTER CLASS – 12:30pm to 3:30pm
A three hour Master Class designed to get you your Back Handspring, or Back Tuck for the first time.
Perfect for students that want to clean up their technique and master things like a Stall Back Tuck!
We will be able to work on variations like Back Handspring Step Out, Twisting Back Handsprings, Back Pikes, Whip Backs and Layouts/ Layout Step Outs.
- Front and Back Walkover, or a Butterfly Kick, Back Handspring (If the students want to learn Back Tucks and Beyond)
Equipment for both classes:
- We have a very large assortment of Airtracks, including an Extra Large constant Airflow Tumble Track!
- We will also be using Tumbling Belts and many pieces of unusual equipment to help you improve your technique and execution.
- We will also be shooting an Aerials Course during the workshop, so students may have the chance to be featured in the AcroPals Aerials Course!
- Pay $80 for Both the Aerials Master Class and The Back Handspring/ Back Tuck Master Class. Save $30! — PRE-REQUISITES MUST BE MET FOR BOTH!
- After Care option is available until 5pm for $20 per hour per child. Please click on After-Care option before checking out.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- Please pack a large water bottle and if your child is fussy- a couple of snacks. No nuts
- We provide lunch!!! Healthy Sandwiches, Popcorn, Muesli Bars, Fruit and Jelly as well as plenty of awesome snacks and a couple of treats.
- What to Wear; Comfortable athletic clothing and a jumper in case it gets cold. We always ask for bare feet, and hair to be tied back securely.