We are building a community of curious and compassionate kids, and their families, empowering them to be future-shapers.
Our vision is to see a new generation of young adults with the core skills of creativity, collaboration and compassion, who are propelled by an embedded human habit of inclusion. A mindset that says if it’s to be solved, we must widen the net of core contributors, and invite internal disruption in order to achieve external evolution.
If you are a game-changer parent, carer or educator, or simply want to help raise creative-innovator global kids, our inaugural camp is for you!
What It’s All About –
At this Creative Maker Camp, we want to empower your child to shape their future creatively!
Your kids will experience exciting ways to Play-to-Create, and surprise you with a collaborative kinetic balloon project created over 2 days.
The camp focuses on creative play and group challenges to ignite curiosity and wonder. Children will learn the basics of innovation – to explore, brainstorm and prototype to discover the best ideas. They will also be presenting their team project to their peers and any available parents and carers on Day 2 (Wednesday 17th July, starting 3pm).
There will only be 25 kids in the Camp. Teacher Student Ratio is 1:8
To celebrate our inaugural Holiday Camp we are offering a 50% DISCOUNT on all registrations – $120 FOR 2 DAYS RATHER THAN $240
We Are Passionate About Inclusion –
Our program is designed with disability inclusion at the heart. We are deeply passionate about all forms of inclusion – age, gender, ethnic, cultural, social and more – as this has been a part of our own story. All Wonderchums Camps invite children with and without disability from across the cultural spectrum to participate together.
- 9am (drop off from 8.30am) until 3.30 pm (pick up by 4pm) for both days. Extended daycare is available from 8am to 5pm at no additional cost – please choose Extended Care when checking out.
- This is a 2 day camp – both days must be attended.
- To all our lovely families who are registering children with a disability or special needs, please call Joanne @ Wonderchums on 0409 204 236 to discuss what your child needs during the holiday camp. Being our inaugural camp we are keen to ensure we open our doors to your child and prepare a wonderful experience for them.
- Your child will be able to choose a wonder t-shirt on the day!
- Additionally, parents will receive a 12-month Wonderchums membership to our online experiential learning community!
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Please be mindful to exclude nuts.
- We ask that children refrain from sharing their food with others.