In just 72 hours, your child will experience the highs, lows, love, and pressure that make up the ever changing world of business. They will meet the most amazing friends and mentors, along the way building their very own business or social change movement.
- A school holiday course targeted at kids aged 8 to 15.
- Designed to provide a “taste” of the mindset, skills and resources that young people will need for their own business.
- Upon successful completion of the optional examination, young people will receive our ‘microMBA’
DAY 1. COLLABORATION
- Form a Team and Collaborate
- Set Goals using Visualisation Boards
- Brainstorm Global Problems
- Identify Solutions
DAY 2: MARKET RESEARCH
- Conduct Market Research with Classroom Coaches
- Create a Prototype
- Begin Script Writing and Pitch Deck
- Create a Business Budget
DAY 3. PITCH DAY
- Industry Mentoring Sessions
- Practise Soft Skills
- Public Speaking Rehearsals
- Basic Sales Training
- Pitch to a Panel of Industry Judges
What will your child walk away with?
- Every student has…
- Their very own Business or Social Change Idea
- A Physical Prototype of their Product (3D Printing) or an Application (iOS or Android)
- A New Found Understanding of an Entrepreneurial Skill Set
- 12 Month Subscription to Business Camp Academy
- A SUPER COOL Business Camp Tee
The Theme for Business Camp during the Winter School Holidays is ‘Environment’. The Mentors and Judges attending Business Camp will be from this sector:
Carolyn McNally, Secretary for the Department of Planning and Environment
Craig Chung, Councillor for the City of Sydney
Taj Pabari, Teenage Founder of Fiftysix Creations and 2017 State Young Australian of the Year
One for One. For every ticket purchased for Business Camp, we provide a complimentary ticket OR host a complimentary event for a child who cannot afford one. That’s our promise!
- Camp must be booked for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS: 8, 9, 10 July.
- Early Bird Pricing of $299 until June 24 only! Regular price is $349, save $50!
- Book for 2 kids and save $100!
- Ipad loan available for an additional $30 for the whole camp.
Join more than 50,000 students who LOVE Business Camp!
“Your presentation was better than most presentations I’ve seen from adults.” — Steve Baxter, Shark on Channel Ten’s Shark Tank
“The workshop was the most interesting activity since 2 years ago!!! It was better than any word to describe FANTASTIC!” — Evie, 9-years-old
“I started a business and created an MVP using a 3D Printing Pen. When I grow up, I want to be a business entrepreneur!” — Amir, 14-years-old
“My son attended the Business Camp and had an amazing time. He learnt some really valuable life skills at the same time came home after each session just full of excitement and couldn’t stop talking about what he had done each day. I highly recommend this for every child, the skills they learn each day will just support them in school and life and work. At the same time it’s a lot of fun.” — Alison, Parent from Sydney
What to bring
- Packed Lunch & Snacks - We will provide light refreshments throughout the Business Camp, but your child will be required to bring their own lunch & any snacks.
- A big smile! Your child is going to have a creative, exciting and enriching 3-days. We can't wait!
- If your child has a laptop, please encourage them to bring it along
- On Day 3, a pizza lunch will be provided for the children