Leap into Literacy is running specialised classes these school holidays to help give your Year 2-6 child the extra confidence they need when writing and presenting a speech as well as developing and acting out a play script.
In the first half day course (morning session) they will learn the elements of a good speech, how to write it in a logical manner and tips on confidence when presenting their speech. All children will have the opportunity to practise and then present their speech in front of their classmates.
In the second half day course (afternoon session), students will be presented with tools to help them write an engaging play script, how to bring out the personality of their characters, and will perform the script in a grand finale act with the class.
- Each class will be three hours long with a one-hour lunch break between.
- Available for students in Years 2-6 only.
- Morning sessions will run from 9am-12pm and afternoon sessions from 1pm-4pm on a Mon-Wed during both weeks.
- Students can opt to sign up for a half, full day and/or multiple days.
- For the provider’s T&Cs including cancellation policy, click here.
What to bring
- A snack and water