TERMS & CONDITIONS – Easypeazy Launch Nanny Competition 2018
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1.The Easypeazy Launch Nanny Competition 2018 (“Promotion”) is conducted by Eazypeasy Pty Ltd, 4
Burge street, Vaucluse, NSW 2030, Australia, ABN 23 622 230 086/002 (“Promoter”).
2. Entering the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants.
4. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is:
a. Aged 18 years or over;
b. Not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an employee or other agency related to this promotion;
c. A resident of Australia
d. NSW resident only
e. Works within the Childcare / Nanny sector
5. The Promotion commences at 1:00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Wednesday, 23 May, 2018 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on Sunday, 24 June, 2018 (“Entry Period”).Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
6.The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Eazypeasy Pty Ltd, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
8. An Eligible Entrant can only enter the Promotion by complying with each of the following requirements of the following entry process:
a. Visit www.easypeazy.com.au/nannycompetition
b. Complete the entry form with the following information:
● First Name
● Last Name
● Email Address
● You residential postcode
c. Select your answers to the follow questions
● What best describes your current position: [Full Time Nanny,Part Time Nanny,
Casual Babysitter, Au Pair ]
● Workplace postcode
9. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider
10. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the information they provide in their entry
11. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
12. Entrants may only enter once. Only one prize will be awarded per person.
13. Total prize pool value is up to $500 (including GST)
14. A total of 5 entries will be selected as winners. Every entry winner will be given one $100 voucher for Ella Baché Bondi Junction
15. Prize must be accepted before Tuesday 3 July, 2018 otherwise prize will be forfeited.
16. Eazypeasy Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a Prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at their sole discretion.
17. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
18. The Prize does not include any travel costs associated with redeeming the prize.
19. Eazypeasy Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the the quality or delivery of the services by Ella Baché Bondi Junction
20. Eazypeasy Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the entrant using the Ella Baché voucher within the expiry dates stipulated by Ella Baché
DETERMINATION & SELECTION OF PROMOTION WINNERS
21. The Promotion is a game of chance. The 5 winners will be selected by random computer selection at 12.00 noon Monday 25 June 2018 at Eazypeasy Pty Ltd, 4 Burge Street, Vaucluse, NSW 2030
22. By entering the competition, entrants are agreeing to the competition Terms and Conditions.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
24. The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email on Tuesday 26 June 2018. Winner/s of prizes will be published on competition page at www.easypeazy.com.au/nannycompetition within 10 days.
25. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or
email account holder).
26. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry.
28. In the case that the Promoter finds evidence of tampering by the entrant in the entry process or the verification process, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by the entrant invalid, the Promoter may at its complete discretion preclude that entrant from participating in any or all future Promotions of the Promoter.
29. All Eligible Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
FORFEITURE AND RETURN OF PRIZES
30. If an Eligible Entrant breaches their obligations under these Conditions or any agreement with the Promoter, the Promoter may determine that the Eligible Entrant has forfeited their Prize.
31. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions.
32. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
33. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. All Winners have 6 working days to claim the Prize (includes day of notification). If any Winner does not claim their Prize by 11.59pm Tuesday 3 July 2018, then a new Winner will be selected.
35. It is the winner’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of the correct postal address in order for prizes to be posted to. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the prize’s condition once it leaves the premises and is up to the winner to ensure they receive the prize.
36. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Prize or select a new Winner in the event of any Eligible Entrant not claiming the Prize.
37. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, proof of employment, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may
be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
38. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
39. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
40. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to modify or extend the competition dates.
41. All entries become the property of the Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
42. All entries become the property of The Promoter (with the exception of any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All entries will be entered into the Eazypeasy Pty Ltd’s database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the
entrant should contact The Promoter via the email address on the website www.easypeazy.com.au. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
43. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
44. This Competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Ella Baché. Vouchers for this promotion have been sourced from www.giftvouchers.com